Monday, January 31, 2011

Waiting for a new post?

While you might be waiting to see a newsworthy post on this weblog, you can look around at all the other little gadgets and widgets I've added, particularly in the left margin.

Being Mom and teacher to 3 little ones keeps me as busy as a bee during honey season. Then there's all the other hats I wear...... Currently, I am in one Bible study that will end in time for two others to begin. Starting in April, I will present a one year cycle of studies about the Feast/Holy Days of the Bible and how they tie into the rest of the Bible. This is for a group of area homeschool families. Beginning in March, our DC4K (Divorce Care for Kids) will be starting back up at church. I look forward to my third semester serving these 5-12 year old kids! A busy Spring indeed!!

In the meantime, I live in a band of the midwest where winter and summer are slated to collide and wreak havoc of historic proportions! I was at the grocery store last night and there were literally 15 loaves of bread left in the entire bread aisle (minus the one I bought)!! Rock salt? Not a chance! So be safe, no matter where you are and know that I am praying for all my weblog visitors.

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment