Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Que Pasa?

Translation: "What's up?"
Glad you asked. It's been a very busy time for me but that's a little redundant when coupled with the time lapse between postings today and 2/21. My apologies.

Last week I started back up with the other Safe Keepers in DC4K (Divorce Care for Kids). We will be working again this semester to get something in print that follows the principles in Healing Letters. We have several activities that worked well last semester and we're praying for the Lord's blessing as we get closer to something useable for other churches.

A couple weeks ago I found a great online-only sale from a store I have only visited at the mall. I just had to check it out. Well, I used my monthly personal allowance out of the family budget and ordered a little something for everyone. When my UPS man delivered the package a few days later, he was thrilled to be able to tell me that the book I gave him has had a big impact with him and others he has shared it with. I was just relieved to know he didn't report me for taking his keys to open the first box of books when he delivered it back in November. But this occured during my Bible study of Max Lucado's It's Not About Me. And it truly is not about me. I am so glad it's all about God because personally, I don't have time or energy to promote a book or myself. But I do have time to promote God 24/7 and it's refreshing.

Those are just a couple recent highlights. I know God is doing so much that I can't see and I praise Him for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment