Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Coming Soon!!

Finally! The Heavens of Idolatry is finally going to happen! You may recall that I ran into some difficulties when my book was supposed to have been published last year. It is back in progress, and I expect that it will be published sometime this summer, Fall at the latest. Shouldn't take too long now though.

I am super excited about this book. It's a much different work than Healing Letters. The Heavens of Idolatry is endorsed by Chez Barbosa, a Christian Counselor; Dr. Richard Winter, a Christian Counselor, author, and head of the counseling department at Covenant Theological Seminary; and Amanda Jenkins, author and public speaker. It is already in high demand by those who have read excerpts.

I look forward to announcing the release date. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment