Monday, December 18, 2017

Healing Letters Officially Out of Print

Where in the world is Lisa? Like the Waldo, I'm out there, lost in a crowd. I won't have you try to guess my location by my surroundings like Waldo does. In a nutshell, I've been evaluating and re-evaluating my spiritual direction. I've made discoveries this year that have changed my life. And my husband has come back from the brink of death this year as well, causing him to evaluate some things in his life as well.

It is now December 18th, nearing the end of the year. We are on the 7th night of Hanukkah. And today I posted my collection of exercise clothes at an online store. I won't be using them. Even if I decided to put myself through that pain again, I wouldn't fit in THOSE clothes. One thing I did recently as part of this self-evaluating and cleaning out the "temple" is I did not renew my contract to keep my book in print. Healing Letters: A Companion Guide to Writing Unsent Letters in the Healing Process will no longer be available through Amazon. I have several copies still available if you want to order through me personally. Feel free to contact me and make arrangements for purchase at any time.

Thank you to the few folks who did use this book in their healing process. It doesn't matter how many people use it. It matters THAT they use it. I pray it has blessed those who have put their heart into the grueling work that the healing process requires.

Be free. Be dedicated. Be faithful in adversity.
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment