Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Buyer be warned!!

Recently I was made aware that my book is already being sold. I have not given approval with changes to some glaring errors so anything you buy will be sold to you on unethical or illegal grounds. It may be just a proof and therefore you are getting ripped off or you will be getting a pirated copy which is illegal. Either way, I am not earning royalties, which in itself is highly dishonest and unethical. The book is being sold at major book distributors as well as on the publisher's website. I simply want my audience to have the facts to make an informed decision. I will keep you posted as to when it will be available for HONEST sale.

Thank you.
~Lisa

PS -- As of 10/4, the publisher was notified of this and assured me he is looking into this mix-up. He also assured me it was never released with his approval or mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment