Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One to three days!

Called Advantage yesterday. Mike said the problem at the printers was fixed. Karyn called today and said my copy is in que at the printers and will be off the press in 1-3 days. That's the proof copy which will then be overnight delivered. Once approved, I can place my order.

I admit it was discouraging to build up all that momentum of excitement for the release once the cover was done, only to have it lose steam when it jammed. I will proceed much more cautiously this time, but feel free to get totally pumped up about its release!! Keep praying, too!

Blogger just put a new tab on the dashboard so I can view the stats of my viewing audience. It indicated some surprising outreach information. This blog site has been viewed in the US, Canada, and ISRAEL!! The views have come from 7 different browsers, all of which tells me that before the book is even released, there is a wide variety among viewers. This is my hope and prayer, that God will use Healing Letters to touch lives in ways no one could possibly imagine. When one life is changed, it can change for 10 others by influence.

Praising God,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment