Thursday, December 30, 2010

New blog page added

I was expecting SITB ("see inside the book") to be available on booksellers' websites eventually, but "eventually" has come and gone. I do want seekers to get a better idea of what the book is about before they buy it to be sure it's what they want and to be encouraged that it is in fact what they want. That is why I have added a tab at the top of this home page. You can click on "See Inside the Book" and find the Table of Contents and the Introduction in full. I have yet to put any excerpts from chapters because the chapters have so many subtitles as separate discussions throughout. I may go back and add chapter descriptions though. I'll let the Lord lead with that. As it is, SITB is now available through this blog and I pray it is helpful to you!

Many wishes for a spiritually productive and mentally healthy new year in 2011!!!!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment