Monday, July 5, 2010

And then...

Now that convention week is over, I will be contacting the publisher and pushing for direction and a new time frame. I hope to post again by the end of the week. Today was my husband's holiday vacation day so I did not do book work today.

One idea that is in the brainstorm funnel is making the concept of Healing Letters into a station for our DC4K program. That stands for Divorce Care for Kids (registered trademark). Please be praying for the Lord's direction on this pursuit as it is yet in its infancy.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa:

    I will definitely be praying for you. As a Church Consultant for DC4K I would love to know what you come up with and how it works. Let me know so we can share your innovations with other leaders.

    Living by Grace,
    Deborah Hemmer
    DC4K Consultant
    deborah@dc4k.org

    ReplyDelete