Thursday, July 15, 2010

Exploring Options

While I'm waiting, I'm exploring my options locally to help Healing Letters reach more people. I was driving around the other day getting my little boy to sleep and saw a sign for a ministry that had piqued my interest once before by a very obscure mention of it. It's called Mercy Ministries and is found at www.mercyministries.com. I have not yet contacted them, but I would be very interested in attending their informational luncheon this month, and perhaps setting up a workshop to introduce the concept to the young ladies who are residents there. It seems like a very worthwhile ministry that God is blessing.

There are of course other pots on the stove, but this is the latest. I have so many ideas spinning in my head, I should charge admission on account of it being as harried as an amusement park (and often quite entertaining too).

In the mean time, I am waiting to hear back from Advantage to know if my galley is in the mail yet. Hopefully I will receive the galley even before the reply. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment